Connor

Friday, September 21, 2007

HOMECOMING!

Tonight is Homecoming for the Pioneers. I love this time of year it is starting to cool down and you actually like to be outside. I love going to the Homecoming football game. I love to see the floats and watch the presentation during halftime. Last year my sister, Regan, was crowned Homecoming Queen. I was so proud of her. Here is a picture of her and Mallory from last year. Tonight she gets to crown the new Homecoming Queen. We are pulling for Amy Hutton. She is one of our best friends. We are also good friends with Shea Hyatt who has also been nominated. Both of these girls are great so we hope one of them wins. Today we are taking Connor to the Homecoming Parade. I am so excited. He will love it. We will post later pictures from today and tonight. I still have got to post pictures from the Fair. I am so behind. School is killing me. Hope everyone has a great weekend. GOOD LUCK PIONEERS! Keep up the winning streak.


2 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! Give him a smooch from his Cissy!!! Love you both.

Sheila said...

Kirby, the picture of your sweet scarecrow, on your header, is to much! Love it! You and Wes are truly blessed...
Sheila