Connor

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving!

There are many things that we are all thankful for. We are so fortunate to live we were we do and have what we have. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and you get to eat a bunch and spend quality time with your families. I thought I would list some things I am thankful for. I love you all and hope you all have a great day.

Things I am thankful for.....

1. My lord and savior.
2. My boys: Wes (my husband/best friend)& Connor (my pride and joy/my reason for waking up each day)
3. My awesome family (each and every one of them) I would be nothing without them. I love you all so much.
4. My wonderful friends who have always been there for me and love me no matter what.
5. Connor's hugs and kisses.
6. The smile on his face when I haven't seen him all day.
7. My church and the freedom to worship.
8. Connor's jibber jabber and his wonderful laugh.
9. My mom; without her I could do nothing. She is my rock and I don't know what I would do without her. Thanks for everything you do for me.
10. My siblings: Regan, Ramsey, and Jenn. They are always there for me and help me whenever I call or just need to chat. I love you all so much.
11. My cellphone and computer. How would I keep up with everything if I didn't have this.
12. My Grannyma's fruit tea and my Nonny's dumplings.
13. Paula's cookies.
14. Good health.
15. My country and freedoms I have for living here.
16. The time I get to spend with family laughing and playing games.

These are just a few things I am thankful for. HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all. Oh and good luck to anyone going shopping tomorrow. I will be one of those people shopping but don't go all crazy in the stores. Material things are not that important, remember what the holiday season is all about. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLENE AND EMMY. I love you girls.

No comments: