Connor

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Donations!


As you may have seen in the previous post I am the chairperson for the Little Miss Valentine Pageant. This is a fun little pageant for little girls at the Morrison School. We have it every year the weekend before Valentine's Day. I am posting this and asking for donations for prizes for the girls. If any business would like to donate a gift it would be greatly appreciated. We place your business card in the program for you making a donation. FREE PUBLICITY! If anyone feels that they would like to donate something please let me know. It could be a gift certificate, jewelry, or whatevery your business makes. You can also specify who you would like the donation to go to. We have a winner and then a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Runner-Up. I have already talked with Cookies by Paula and she is going to make some cookies to go in all the contestants goody bags. I am so excited. Just leave me a post and let me know. Thanks so much. Hope everyone has a great day.

7 comments:

Mim said...

I don't have a business but would be willing to help out with something if you could give me some ideas. It was good to see you last night and visit with the "Conman." He is a Mess!!!
Love you, Aunt E

Ashley's Attic said...

Mom and I would be happy to put a little something Hello Kitty in all the winners' gift bags. Just come in on a day when I'm there...Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays... and I'll fix you up!

Kirby Williams said...

Thanks so much Ashley. I really appreciate it. Do you have any applications that I can come pick up? Do you need anymore. Just leave me a comment and let me know. Thanks for all your help.

Simply Joy Catering said...

Hi Kirby,

I would love to add a little something special to all of your contestants bags.

Give me a call at 212-7303 and we'll work up something special for each of them!

Joy Tubb
Simply Joy Catering

Ashley's Attic said...

I have some gifts for the girls together at the shop and I think mom has atleast one application that has been brought in to us. Come on in any day this week except for Monday and Wednesday so that I can be there to tell you which gift goes to which winner. I'll see you soon.

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

I will make a giftc ert for the winner... just let me know. call me. :)

Ashley's Attic said...

We got in two more applications today...just in time! Whenever you get the chance come over or send someone to get them so that these don't get left out!