Connor

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Cissy!


Today is my Cissy's birthday! She is the big 3-0! She is as beautiful as ever. I love her so much. She is one of my best friends and I do not know what I would do without her. She is my cousin but I just tell everybody she is my sister. She has always let me be right by her side no matter what. I thought it was a privilege to get to hang out with her and her friends when I was young. She never complained she always let me go. She is the best. I also stayed with her the whole time she was pregnant and almost everyday after, both times. We are practically joined at the hip. I love all my cousins like that and my real sisters. To a great sis I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are. Here is a pic from her surprise party we gave her today. I LOVE YOU CISSY. Conman loves you too.

3 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

Thank you for everything you did for me Sat. I love you guys more than you will ever know! Kiss my boy for me!

Paige Todd said...

thank you. laurel is really excited and dathan and i know she will be a great big sister!

Ashley said...

i love you and miss you kirb! :(