Connor

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SUNFLOWERS!

Our Fair entry picture!

Smelling the Sunflower


My Precious Boy!




Yellow as far as you can see!



Riding in the Mustang





About two weeks ago Mom was taking Connor to Gigi's house. She called me and was like you have got to drive out here there is hundreds of acres of sunflowers and they are so beautiful. So the next day Wes, Connor, and I took a drive is Pa's mustang out to Morrison. The sight was breathtaking. I have never seen so many flowers and they were all just perfect. It really was an amazing sight. Good thing I had the camera. Here are some of our pictures from our wonderful family outing.













3 comments:

Dreams Do Come True said...

I wish I could find a place with that many sunflowers. :} Sunflowers are my favorite!

Dana said...

Great pictures!

Morris Family Of Four said...

Kirby,
Your still My Favorite!
HEE HEE
Love To You, Paula