Connor

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My First Creation!


Thursday night we went to Wes's moms house for dinner. She made soup and it was so good. After we ate we were just sitting around watching Connor play. Pat said that Wes had told her I wanted to learn how to sew. She said she would show me. So we got everything out and we worked late that night and almost got it finished. Then the next day I took it to Sew Sweet and got it monogrammed. Friday night we went back out there to finish it up and this is the end result. I am so proud of myself for learning how to do this. I have always wanted to be able to sew because both my grandmothers can sew so well. I appreciate Pat teaching me how to do something that I now enjoy. Hopefully I will be making a lot of other things soon. I told Wes that I need a sewing machine for Christmas! Hope everyone is having a great week!

Love,
Kirby

3 comments:

Kara said...

Wow! I'm so impressed...now come teach me! lol I've heard those are hard to do.

Ashley said...

oh i love it kirby. I have always wanted to learn how to make clothes. good job kirby, im proud of you!!

Mim said...

I'm impressed. When can you give me lessons??