Connor

Monday, August 27, 2007

Welcome Gianna Grace




Welcome Gianna Grace Morales. She was born August 20, 2007. She weighed 7lbs 9oz. She is just so cute. Here are some pics of this precious little angel. She is the daughter of Carlos and Anike Morales. Anike is Kaye Grandstaff's step-daughter. Kay-Kay is like my second mom and she is also Wes's aunt. I love this family so much. Carlos, Anike, and the girls live in Mississippi. So we haven't got to see the new baby yet. They are coming to visit the first week of October. We are so excited. Katelyn is the oldest daugther, she is in the picture above. She is so proud to be a big sister. I am so happy for you all and can't wait to meet the new addition. Poor Connor he surrounded by girls, Mylie, Annabella, Gianna, and many more. I guess he will be a ladies man. Somebody needs to have a boy so Connor will have someone to play with. (Hint hint ALISON FAITH!!!) . Hope everyone has a great day.

4 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

Kirby Michelle...why you gotta start throwin' in middle names? Are you trying to give me a hint or something????? ;)

Kirby Williams said...

YES! Hint hint you need to have Connor a boy cousin.

Sheila said...

Kirby hi I was in the Trustee office today and I asked Wes about you and the baby. I just wanted to let you both know how proud I am of you. Marriage, baby, school, home...I am really proud of you both. Just hang in there girlie, you can have it all, one day at a time....Have a great rest of the week...God bless
Sheila

Alison Cummins said...

You guys going to the game tomorrow night??? I think the weather is going to be perfect for Con Man, whatcha say???