Connor

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Can You See Me as a TEACHER?

I am getting ready to start my second year at Motlow this Fall. When I started out my major was accounting. All summer long I have been debating on what I want to be when I grow up. There are so many different and exciting jobs out there and it is just so hard to choose. After a lot of thinking I have decided to become a TEACHER. I am so excited about this decision and I am looking so forward to starting school in a few weeks. I love kids and I want a job where I can spend my summers with Connor and my other children some day. It also pretty much runs in my family. My cousin Alison and my Aunt Elaine are both teachers and Wes's Aunt Kaye used to be a teacher. I am glad I will have some people to help me through this journey. I have also decided to do some substitue teaching so I can learn more about how the kids spend their days and to decide which grade I would rather teach. Leave your comment on what kind of teacher you think I will be. Hope everyone has a great weekend and a good week at school.

7 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

Whoo Hooo! I am so excited...First of all that you have a new post on your blog and secondly, that you are going to be a teacher. Hopefully one day, you and I will be able to teach together. You know Connor HAS TO BE AN EAGLE!!! Love you lots!

Mim said...

You, dear Kirby, will be an asset to any classroom. I am so happy for your choice. YOU WIll BE AWESOME!!! Give my Connor boy a big smooch from Aunt E. Love you loads!

Jess said...

Kirby.this is a great decision..im so happy for you..you will be a great teacher!! Im thinking 1st or 2nd grade!!!

Ashley said...

oh kirby i am so excited... i am going to be a teacher too. i just love you

Alison Cummins said...

I'm with Jess!

Unknown said...

Just read the news Kirby on my lunch break at school. I am so excited for you. I think you would do wonderful in any grade. With your great big heart, 1st or 2nd would probably be a great place for you. Best wishes from your former science teacher!

Unknown said...

i'm so excited for you, you will do a wonderful job! i just started back on Monday, i'm doing the 2+2 program and i am very overwhelmed right now! :(