Connor

Friday, July 27, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER J!

Today is my cousin Carter's 8th Birthday! He is the sweetest thing. I love him so much. He should be a model. He has beautiful curly brown hair and a complection any girl would kill for and a smile that will melt your heart. Carter J is so special to us and he is one of our family's many TREASURES! I remember everything about Paula's pregnancy with Carter. I spent every moment I could with her. We went to Walmart every single day maybe even twice a day. If we weren't at Walmart we were at Paula's eating bowl after bowl of COFFEE ice cream. I loved getting to spend time with her. She is a great cousin. Payla is the best mother in the world. I could never do all that she does. I am so proud of her and love her so dearly. Happy Birthday Carter J much love to you!

2 comments:

Mylie and Me said...

we need an update!!

Alison Cummins said...

Yes, I agree. I know you have plenty of pix to put on your blog, so get busy!