Connor

Friday, July 13, 2007

It's Friday!


It's FRIDAY! Thank goodness. I am so glad today is Friday. I love the weekend because I do not have to be on a schedule. Connor and I can do whatever we want. Right now we have three exchange students living at my mom's house. They are so much fun. We had two of them last year for six months. Leo who is fifteen is so funny and loves Connor. I have never seen a teenage boy love a baby so much and Connor just loves him too. Leo has been teaching him tricks. He will give you a high five it is so CUTE. Tomorrow we have two auctions. Connor always helps us work. He has his own Donald Hillis Realty shirt and everything. He is a good little helper. Today my dad came to visit from Chattanooga. We will probably all go to Alison's house tonight and hang out. Sunday our family is going to the river. We love it down there. My mom is in the process of building a house there so we can stay on the weekends. Well that's all I have time for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend and I thank you for visiting my blog. I thought I would add this pic of Connor in his shades. I am not proud of him or anything. Have a great day.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

kirby -hes adorable.i love his lil shades!!!

Alison Cummins said...

Ohhh, I could just eat him up. I am waiting on you...it is 520 and no connor. Where are you??????

Mim said...

OH! MY!! How I do love those shades and the cutie behind them!! I must have this picture.
Love you much, Aunt E