Connor

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

For My Girl Tammy

Last night we were at the Morrison ballparks and I saw my friend Tammy Sliger. She was watching her sons play ball. We talked and played with her little Graylin and Connor. Graylin loves Connor. She kept saying "Baby, mine!" It was so funny. Tammy said she get on my page and checks it almost every morning. She wanted to know why I hadn't replied to her when she left me comments and I told her she didn't have a blog for me to leave her a message. So, I told her I was going to write a post just for her. I LOVE YOU GIRL! You are so funny and I love hanging out with ya. One night I will have to come help you set up a page so I can comment you. Well I hope everyone has a great day. Love ya especially Tammy and Graylin.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

You crazy girl!! You know I love you!! Last night after we got home, Gray was still wanting to know where "her baby" was!!! Kiss Connor for Graylin and me.Love ya lots!!