Connor

Monday, July 16, 2007

My Working Boy!





If you don't already know everyone in my family is in the real estate business. My mom, my step-dad, my uncle, my husband, me, and now my handsome little boy. This weekend we had two auctions. Connor of course had to work too. Mom had him his own matching outfit made. Tammy Love put the logo on for us. Well we got up bright and early went and did a final walk through on a house I am selling, then we went to the first auction. Everyone loved Connor's outfit. He was the star of the show. He looks like a little man everyone has told me. It kind of makes me sad because I don't want my baby to grow up. He is FIVE months old today. I just want to cry. I can not believe I have had this sweet little boy for that long. It seems like yesterday we brought him home from the hospital and now he is laughing, smiling, rolling over, and giving people high fives. Time flys so don't take it for granted. Love the time while your babies are little because soon you will turn around and they will be going to school. Here are some pics of Connor in his little outfit.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Kirby as ive told u..adorable.they do grow too fast..here is my new family blog..i managed to delete my old account.
www.jhhiggins.blogspot.com instead of jghiggins.

Julie said...

Kirby this is way too cute! He is such a cutie! Jen showed Halle the picture that you sent her and she wanted to look at it 5,000 times yesterday! Hope you guys have a GREAT week!

Jessica said...

Hey Kirby..did u leave that money at moms yet by any chance? I havent been over there but i was gonna get out later.just let me know.plus i have a thank u note for your mom!

Mylie and Me said...

He is a doll baby! Mylie wants to know when Connor can come over to play.

Alison Cummins said...

He looks like he is ready to take over the family business. I can't believe how fast he is growing. You are right, treasure each moment; they go so quickly.

Love you lots.
A