Connor

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Welcome to my site!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my new blog. I am so excited about this new blog. I hope to meet new people and create things that you can treasure. I love to creat new things so if you have ideas or suggestions just let me know. I have lots of friends who are so talented and you can access their blogs at the bottom of this blog. Thanks for coming to my site. Oh and my precious treasure is at the top of this blog. He is my life and I love him so much. Thanks for visiting check back for new postings and some of my first creations. Have a great day.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I can't wait to see!!!!

Alison Cummins said...

Hey
Thanks for the comment. We can work on yours tomorrow night if you want. I will come over or you can come out here. What ever is best. Love you and yes, swimming on Friday!!

Kiss Connor for me.

Tammy said...

Hey Kirby...When you get your blog going you can come over to my house and help me with mine:) That way Graylin can love on Conner,ok?
Love ya
Tammy Sliger

Mim said...

Connor is the man! I'm so blessed to have such a beautiful
family! I hope you appreciate your "genes."

Mim

Alison Cummins said...

Hey
We can't wait to see you and Connor tonight. Would you guys like to eat dinner here? Or go out? Love you and will see you later.

A