Connor

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!





I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there. I especially want to thank Wes for being the best dad to our wonderful son. I just love to watch them play together and see Connor love his daddy. It makes life worthwhile. I am so glad to have Wes as a husband. I love him so much and want him to know how much I appreciate all he does for me and Connor. I also want to tell my dad how much I love him. He is the best and has always been there for me. When I was six my parents got divorced. But I do not sit and think about what could have been because actually God blessed me with two fathers my dad and Donald. They both mean so much to me. They are always here for me and have always been to everything we ever had. I love you both so much. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments: