Connor

Friday, June 20, 2008

MOM!

Mom & her girls!
Our delicious chicken alfredo!
Connor & Sophi
Mom opening her gifts!
Dessert (homemade cheesecake! Yum!)

So a couple of weeks ago was my mom's birthday. I know I am a little late. This month has been crazy. We have had something every single day. It has wore me out. Anyway, we had a girl's night for mom's birthday. Delo and Doris made us a big dinner. It was awesome. It was so much fun to hang out and eat good food. My mom is so special to me. I love her so much. She has always been there for me and I would never be where I am today without her. She is my strength and I love her more than she will ever know. Mom I hope your birthday was as wonderful as you are. Here are a few pics from our night out at the river.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.