Connor

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Twins!




Today is my brother and sister's 20th birthday! I am so glad that we are so close in age. We have always been so close and had each other to keep company. My mom always tells people she was glad she never had to worry about having neighbors with kids because we three just played well with each other. That also meant she had three teenagers, three drivers, and three in college at the same time. I love Regan and Ramsey so much. I know we fight a lot but we really do have a great relationship. If you mess with one of us you get all of us. Lol. They have always had my back and I have had theirs. We miss you Regan and hope you have an excellent birthday. I hope you both have an excellent day. Happy Birthday Rae Rae and Uncle Ramz.




Love your big sis and favorite nephew,
Kirby & Connor

4 comments:

Regan said...

thanks sis i love you so much. its true we fight but your so easy to pick on lol.

Ashley said...

I added you :)

Tenara King said...

Hey girl! Its funny you remember all the coats. He did have a lot! Yes, tell Wes to play in the golf tourn. It will be fun and for a good cause. :) Hope you are enjoying your last month of summer before school starts back!

Ashley said...

Kirby, I love all your sweet comments. Maybe we can go see the baby TOGETHER :). love you bunches