Connor

Friday, August 1, 2008

TGIF!

I am so glad it is Friday, but I really wish it was Sunday. This weekend we have a wedding in our family and it has been chaotic. I wish it was Sunday so it would all be over. Sunday is going to be great because we are having a birthday lunch at Grannyma's house. It will be so good. It is nice to get to visit with family. The great grandchildren are so cute together. Our family just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I love it. We have been so busy the past couple of days. We are so happy to have Regan back. Connor missed her so much. He would not let her out of his sight the first few days she was home. It was so cute. Well I hope everyone has a great weekend. Love to all.

Oh yeah, I also wanted to say congrats to Blaka and Nikki Reynolds on the birth of their 2nd daughter. Trinity Kane Reynolds was born today she weighed 7lbs and was 19 1/2 inches long. Congrats to mom and dad and special congrats to big sis, Keira Rain. Love you all so much. Will post pictures soon.

Have a great weekend.

Kirby Michelle

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE YOU!!

tiffany s said...

Hey Kirby!

I created a blog! Check it out! .... But I have to figure out how to do it first... ha. I can't believe Connor has grown so much! He is such a cutie!! Miss seeing you guys around!
~Tiffany