Connor

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Update!

Well we have had a busy week. It seems like this month has just flown by. I remember thinking I have a month before school starts and I now I start class on Monday. Crazy how life flies by. Well Monday night we had our monthly Morrison Ruritan Meeting. It was Family Night and we had supper and played Bingo. Connor and Annabella were playing together. They are so sweet together I just love that they are so close. If Connor wants Annabella to go with him he grabs her hand it is the cutest thing watching them walk hand in hand together. Tuesday we headed to Murfreesboro for Connor's 18month check up I cannot believe he is that old. I was looking at some pictures from this time last year and it brought tears to my eyes. I just love him so much and I enjoy watching him grow and learn new things. Connor had to get two shots and blood work done. He weighed 26lbs. 7oz. and was 33 in. long. He is getting to be such a big boy. Rae Rae went with us to the doctor so we did a little shopping and ate lunch at Panera Bread. Then we went and visited Lauren. She was doing good that day and we had a great time visiting with her. Wednesday I had to run a ton of errands getting stuff for the new house. I can't believe we are going to be able to move in in about three weeks. This house has thing has went so fast. I am so excited to finally be getting back into a house of our own. I love being here with Mom and appreciate everything she has done for us but it's kind of hard having two families in one house. I know though that if we had not moved in with mom I would have never made it through last semester without her help. So a big THANK YOU goes to Mom. So Thursday I had to be at the office all day. It was also my grandmother's birthday. We went and had lunch at Loafin Around. We had such a great time. Thursday night Wes had to be the auctioneer at the 4-H chicken sale. Mom and Donald took Connor and he loved it. Finally Friday, took Connor to daycare, and dropped off some things at the house. Had to get my driver's license renewed, then Regan and I grabbed some lunch. Went to Motlow to register for a class and also went by Sew Sweet to see Karissa who just got back from a cruise. Last night we went to Nikki and Blaka's. Baby Trinity or Baby TT as Keira calls her, is so precious. Connor and Keira played together they are too cute. I told Nikki maybe Connor would marry one of her daughters. Lol. We stayed and visited for a while. We had a great time catching up. We grabbed some supper from Crisp Springs Market and headed to see Miss Arden Claire. Mike was home and we have not seen him in a while so it was good to talk with him. Then we came home and went to bed. Today we are just cleaning and hanging out around the house. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Also, please keep Julie and Jenifer's family in your thoughts and prayers because they lost their grandpa yesterday. I love you girls and am thinking of you. I know how it is to lose a grandpa.

Love to all,
Kirby

No comments: