Connor

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Grannyma!

Today is my Grannyma's 82nd birthday. There is one word to describe my Grannyma, "Angel". She has been such an inspiration to me. I love her so much. She has always been there for me and has been a role model to me and to everyone in my family. I wish I could be 1/2 as great as she is. She has raised a family and taken care of everyone her whole life. She never has a mean thing to say and is truly an angel sent from heaven. I am so glad that God chose her for our family. She holds us all together when things seem to be falling apart. I will never be able tell her or show her enough just how wonderful she is and how much she means to me. She is truly my hero. I wish her the best birthday and hope she has many more. We love you and thank you for teaching us by the way you live daily that God is so great and loving. Happy Birthday Grannyma! Hope your day is as wonderful as you.

Love you,
Kirby & Connor

No comments: