Connor

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our New House!

Front
Back
Kitchen
Dining Room
Living Room

As most of you know we are in the process of building a new home. We are almost finished and I am so excited. Only about three more weeks until we can move in. Building a house is definitely an experience and a test for a relationship (lol). I have never made so many decisions in my life. It is not completely finished but I am already in love with it. The colors are beautiful and I cannot wait to start putting my furniture in and hanging pictures and stuff. Wes and I went out to the house tonight so I decided to take some photos. I had just realized that the last time I posted about it was when we had just got the lot. So here are a few snap shots. When we get everything cleaned up and moved it I will definitely have some more pics. I am so excited to see how Ashley fixes Connor's room. It is going to be AWESOME! Hope everyone has had a great weekend. I start back to school tomorrow. I have a great schedule and I am so excited. Have a great week.



Love to all,

Kirby

5 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

It is soooo pretty! We can't wait for you to be our neighbors. Lord only knows what kind of trouble Connor and Arden will get into! Love you lots!

Ashley's Attic said...

Congratulations! It's a beautiful house. I hope y'all make lots and lots of memories in it!

tiffany s said...

I had no idea that you guys are building a house! Congratulations! I'm so proud of you guys! It is a beautiful big house! I bet you guys can't wait to move in. We will try to make it this Friday night! Hope to see you guys!

Ashley said...

I love you! It is coming along eventually :) I love love love your house more everytime I go to it.

Regan said...

i miss you and connor. and you need to update and do a blog on connor's room. love ya