Connor

Friday, October 10, 2008

An Overdue Update!

Well I am finally back. I feel like I have been gone for ages. Lol. My life has been so busy lately. I do not know whether I am coming or going. A lot of things have happened over the past month and I wish I would have kept up with them better. I am not going to give every detail but in this post I am going to try and recap the past month or so just to let you know what we have been up to. The last week of August I started my third year of college. You would think I would be excited about this because that would mean I only have one more year left. Well, as usual I have changed my mind about what I would like to be when I grow up. I am now a nursing major. I should start the nursing program next fall and graduate a year later than I had planned. Oh well at least I will be doing something I love. We also had a big birthday dinner at Grannyma's. It was so much fun catching up with everyone. We also got some exciting news that day. I am going to be an aunt again. Jennifer is due with baby number two in May. I love babies. I love how every year our family grows. Well the first week of September we celebrated a lot of birthdays. So Happy Late Birthday to Donald, Dad, Bree, Abram, Mallory, and Arden. Then came the fair. Connor loved the fair this year. He wanted to ride the carousel constantly. He cried when we took him off. I love the fair because you get to see people you never usually get to see. The week after the fair we moved into our new house. We love it there. It is so great getting to be back on our own. I miss my mom but I know it's a step in life you must take and be on your own. Connor loves the new house I was so afraid he would be scared at night but he isn't and I am so thankful. Last Friday night we went to the Pioneer football Homecoming game. It was a lot of fun. It was the first game we have been to this year. This past Tuesday Wes and I celebrated our two year anniversary. Wes, I just want you to know that even though these past two years have been a little rough I love you and am so glad I have you and Connor. You both mean the world to me and I do not know what I would do without you. Thanks for two great years. So Wednesday was one of my best friends birthdays. So Happy Birthday to Ashley. I love you girl and am so glad to have you as a friend. Last night Kirsten and I went out to eat and have a girls night. We have not been able to hang out in a long time and it was great getting to catch up. Tonight I do not know what we will do. My dad is in town and so I am sure we will do something with him. I want to thank my dad so much for all the work he has done to help me at my new house. You will never know how much I appreciate you. Caitlin, Colby, and Cash will be in tonight and I can't wait to see them. I think I have rambled enough for now. So I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love to all,
Kirby

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love catching up on your blog. I wasn't going to bother you because I knew you were busy,
Thank you for the birthday shout out. I love you more than you know, ESPECIALLy right now.
I love your new house and I will be glad when the painting is done [sorry :(]

Kristen said...

i absolutly love the colors you have used in your house!

Caitlin Killian said...

I was so glad we got to see each other and Cash and Connor got to play!! We love ya'll and can't wait to see you at Christmas time!