Connor

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Smile


I received the smile award from Alison. She is like my sis and everyday I find out more and more about her that is just like me. It is so great. Thanks for giving me this award I love you more than you will ever know.


These are the rules:

1. The recipient must link back the the awards creator

2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.

3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.

4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award.

5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.

6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.

7. You must thank your giver.

Characteristics for the Smile Award:

Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)

Must love one another

Must make mistakes

Must learn from others

Must be a positive contributor to blog world

Must love life

Must love kids


Now I would like to nominate the following:

Caitlin Killian- I love ya girl and love when we get to hang out since it is very rare!


Ashley Freeman- One of my best friends. I love ya and you are such a good friend and you always make me laugh.


Shea Thompson- New to the blog world! I am happy to be able to keep up with you and your family. Love ya.


Regan Anne- My sis, always there for me, love ya!


Jennifer Boyd- My sis, my new teacher, lol, love you and Smiley Mylie!

No comments: