Connor

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Learning the Family Business!

Saturday we auctioned off my grandparents house. It was very hard to see the place where we grow up be sold. But as everyone keeps telling me at least we have our memories. Anyways to the better part of the story. Connor loves his Pa. He wants to be doing what Pa is doing at all times. Well Saturday morning I dressed Connor like the guys always dress up for the auctions and we headed to work. During the middle of the auction Connor saw Pa on the microphone so he decided he needed to be up there too. So we got him a stool and an unplugged microphone and stood him beside Pa. It was so hilarious. Here is a picture Mom got with her phone. I just love it. Well I guess I do not have to wonder what Connor will be when he grows up. Enjoy!




4 comments:

Tammy said...

That is precious. He is such a cutie! You are such a awesome mom!
love you!!!!

Ashley's Attic said...

That is HILARIOUS! He looks so serious up there!

Jess said...

this is precious..ah..

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is the most precious thing I have seen!