Connor

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hannah Montana!




Call me a child if you want but I LOVE Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus. She is awesome. I love her show and her music. She is such a good role model for young girls. My mom and husband think I am crazy but I really don't care. She ROCKS!Well as you know from the news her concerts sold out in minutes and the tickets on ebay were outragous. So they made a 3-D movie of the concert and it has been showing for the past week. Well Arden Claire, Hayley, Regan, and I loaded up on Super Bowl Sunday and headed to Cookeville. We got there and all we could see was a line of girls to go in. It was crazy. We had to order our tickets online like a month ago. So we head in and they give us our stylish 3-D glasses. Arden was such a great model. We had so much fun. It was a great show and we felt like we were really at the concert. Here are some of our pictures of the day.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

You are so crazy...(I meant that in a good way)! Thank goodness Gray doesn't know who Hannah Montana is, saves me alot of money.
Oh ya, look at you in the top pic with Arden, don't you look like the hot mama!!!! C-ya tonight. Love you.
Tammy

Alison Cummins said...

I love it!!! I am so glad that you are "in to" HM, that way I didn't have to suffer through the movie! She had a blast!!
Love you and kiss my ConMan for me!

Ashley's Attic said...

I hear you, Kirby! I love Hannah Montana too. We are not too old! Go check out my "after snow princess" blog...I made the same comment about that sort of thing!
Also, I hope the Little Miss Valentine Pageant went well tonight! We had several dresses in it...bows, jewelry, and shoes too! I have heard lots of good things about your leadership skills during the prep for this pageant from parents and other Morrison folk....Congratulations!

Jess said...

oh my gosh. im a dork then too. I love Hannah Montana! and i dont have any little girls at my house. Me and aaron watch even when wilders not home!!! ha. Connors invitations are adorable!! love love love it.