Connor

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Baby is ONE!



My little Connor turned ONE on Saturday. I just can not believe how fast time goes by. I can remember everything about going to the hospital and having him. It was the greatest day of my life. He is such a blessing to me and my family. I love him so much. We had his birthday party at his Nana's house on Saturday. Julie came and took lots of pictures so watch her website for the slideshow of our fun day. http://www.sweetmemoriesphotography.blogspot.com/ Thanks so much Julie. We think there was close to 100 people there (I am totally serious). When people were coming in everyone was like I can't believe how many people are here and I said if you think this is wild just imagine all these people in the hallway at the Murfreesboro Hospital. My family said you would think a celebrity was being born. LOL. Connor got so many presents I just want to thank everyone for all they did for him and for his party. He is truly blessed to have such wonderful and loving people in his life. I was sick on Saturday and my mom and sister took charge and helped with everything. I am so appreciative of all they did. I am sorry this post is so late. Happy Birthday to my special little man. I love you Connor Michael.

No comments: