Connor

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Little Miss Valentine Pageant

Winner- Arden Claire Cummins
Top Ten
Ushers

The Little Miss Valentine Pageant was a big success. It took a lot of hard work from a lot of people. I want to thank anyone and everyone who helped me. I could not have done it without you. We had 29 girls in the pageant which we thought was a pretty good turn out. The Snow Princess Pageant was the same night. Here are some pictures from that night. Thanks to Ashley's Attic, Tabetha Sullens (Reminisce Heirlooms), and Cookies by Paula for your donations to the contestants they loved their goodies.

Winner - Arden Claire Cummins
1st Runner- Up- Emma Faith Parsley
2nd Runner- Up- Clara Ray Brackley
3rd Runner-Up- Meagan Anderson

Congrats to all the girls. They all looked beautiful and I was so proud of them. This was the best group of girls I have ever had. There parents should be very proud. I also hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Love to all.

No comments: