Connor

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Back to the Bloggin World!

Callie's 21st B-day!Connor's Daycare Easter Party

Bree showing off her basket
Hence digging in.

I am back and I promise to be better. My site has turned dull and I am ready to spice it up. I have vowed to stay updated and not let myself fall behind on my posts. So instead of blogging about every single thing that has been going on since I have been away I thought I would just show you in pictures. Hope you enjoy. Hope everyone has an excellent weekend.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

i LOVE the new pictures, you are such a hot momma :).
LOVE YOU

Alison Cummins said...

Ok, I didn't get to see your hair the day that Hannah fixed it, but I love it!! It was soooo cute! Love you and will see you tonight. Have my boy ready to "shake it."

Kristen said...

Kirby, you're little man is growing so fast. He is so handsome. I love the pic of Bree, and tell Hannah I miss her! I haven't seen her since Ben was just a baby. I can't wait to tell her I'm having a littl girl now! <3