Connor

Friday, April 25, 2008

The Green Monster!


-Jealousy typically refers to the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that occur when a person believes a valued relationship is being threatened by a rival. This rival may or may not know that he or she is perceived as a threat.



I just had to make a post about this. I have just been so flustered by people who are jealous this week that I could not take it anymore. Why are people so jealous? I mean why can't you be happy for someone else who has things. There are over 50 real estate agents in Warren County but I don't go and talk about them and wish they would not do well. I like them and try to get along so we can work together and make our living. I am not saying I am perfect because I have many flaws. I just don't understand why people purposely do things to hurt other people because they are so jealous they can't see right from wrong. There are plenty of customers and business for everybody. I mean if there was only one person or place that did a service there would never be enough to go around. It is just ridiculous how people act to try and get ahead. One other thing that bugs me is the people who act this way try and come off so Godly and that they are so Christian like. Well I do not believe that God would be happy about the way these people are acting. I am not claiming the way I live is perfect but I also do not try and come off that I do no wrong either. I wish everyone could just get along and get over this petty stuff. I just want to know how people find the time to do all this stuff. I am so busy I do not have a second to sit and think of ways to bring other people down. Well I am sorry if I have stepped on any toes but I just had to get these feelings off my chest. The picture above is what I think all jealous people look like. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

"Envy makes you ugly."

3 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

I am pretty sure I know some people who look just like that monster, but what is worse, is that they act like him too! ;) I sure hope they read your blog, because you made a wonderful point!! Some people just need to GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy said...

You go girl....Alison and I have been talking this week about that same subject. It does make me wonder how in the world these"monsters" have got the time to set down and think and do things to other people that they would be very upset about if that person had done that to them. I've learned along long long time ago that those kind of people are just very sad people on the inside and want other people to feel the same way.You hold your head up girl you are so much better then those people. See ya at the ballpark!love ya

Mim said...

AMEN, sister or niece! Beauty is as beauty does. "Love your neighbor as yourself." Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. WOW! Who would want to be the recepient of the green envy monster! Life is too short to be miserable. Jealous people are miserable and trying to make others the same. I love you. Mim