Connor

Friday, May 30, 2008

Big Week of Birthdays!



A lot of special people in my life have celebrated their birthday over the past week or so. I thought I would just do one big birthday post and wish all of my loved ones a Happy Birthday.

Callie Brooke turned 18 on May 19th. She is so special to me she is like a sister. I love her so much . We had her a big birthday bash at her house. We had music, a bonfire, and lots of good food. It was a blast. Hope your day was as awesome as your are. Love ya.
One of my very best friends, Jenifer, had her birthday on the 21st. Jen and I go way back. We have been best friends since 6th grade. I just love her to death. She is so much fun and has a great personality. We always have a great time together. Hope you had a great birthday girlie. Love ya bunches.
Next is my Aunt Wendy. She celebrated her birthday on the 22nd. I know she had a great birthday because she was on vacation in Florida. Lucky girl. She is the greatest. She is such a sweet person who would do anything for anybody. Happy Birthday Wendy-Poo.
Last but definitely not least is E. Aunt Elaine had her birthday yesterday. She got to celebrate with her two beautiful grand-daughters. E is the best she is always taking care of everyone. I love her so much and hope she had a birthday as wonderful as she is to all of us. Love you.

Happy Birthday to all my loved ones. If I missed anyone I am sorry. Love to you all. More recital and Memorial Day pics to come. Everyone have a great Friday.

No comments: