Connor

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Land!


About a month ago Wes and I became land owners. We have purchased a lot in Remington Point. We are so excited. I can't wait to start building our house. As much as I love our upstairs apartment at mom's I am ready to have my own house again. The markers in the picture show where the house is going. The best part is we are going to be Mike, Alison, Arden, and Channing's neighbor. That means party all the time. I told Arden I was going to trade Connor for Channing. Arden said NO WAY! Lol. I can't wait move out there so we can get our house ready, finish school, and then plan on adding to our family. I want to have another kid so bad. Wes said we have to have a house and be out of school before we have another one so that's what I am working on. It is so exciting. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: