Connor

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I want to wish each and every mother out there a Happy Mother's Day! Mothers are special people and I am a very lucky girl to have a mother that loves me so much. My mother is my rock and I would not be where I am today without her. She is so special to me and has helped me through some hard times. I hope she knows how much I appreciate all she does for me because she is the GREATEST!

I also want to tell all the women in my life who feel like a mother to me or are just special to me in my life Happy Mother's Day that I love you so much: Paula, Alison, Wendy, Lisa, Jennifer, Regan, Nonny, Grannyma, E, Annette, Lynette, Darlene, Lori, Delo, Doris, Tammy, Karissa, Kaye, Erin, Laura, Mel, Ms. Jennifer, Granny, and all the other women in my life who do so much for me. I just want you all to know how much I love you and appreciate everything you do.

1 comment:

tammyrncheermom said...

Happy Mother's Day Kirby! I hope you had a blessed day. I don't actually have a blogspot or anything but I enjoy looking at yours, Paula's, Alison's and others. Being a mom is the greatest thing the Lord has allowed me to be. Enjoy every moment because it doesn't seem like too long ago you and Courtney were going to Westwood preschool. I don't tell others near enough how much I love them but I do love you and hope you have a wonderful week!