Connor

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dance Recital Friday Night

Mallory was the cutest Dalmatian
Ally & Morgan
Raylee doing her thing! She is awesome.
Me & Callie (she is so sweet)

Last Friday and Saturday night was Mrs. Paula's Dance Recital. I took dance from age four to my sophomore year in high school. Ever since I stopped taking I have helped out backstage. So all last week we had practice after practice and then Friday and Saturday nights were the real thing. If you have never been you should really go. Mrs. Paula is awesome she knows just how to put every single detail together to make the show perfect. Friday night's performance was in honor of Morgan Mingle. She made a special performance doing the Chicken Dance. It was so sweet. Everyone was in tears.Here are some pics from Friday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love watching Raylee dance....it's her thing! I'll show this to her; she'll love it. Thanks for posting it!